Car Thread!

messwith.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02546.jpg

DSC02547.jpg

Really clean. You probably hear this a lot, but too bad it's an automatic. I guess sometimes you gotta make do with what you have.

I do hear that a lot. Doesn't bother me. I'm faster than a lot of manuals on the auto-x track.

I looked forever for a manual hatch. Couldn't find one. I eventually ran into this one and I mean c'mon... just look at that color. Couldn't pass it up, and it was loaded for relatively cheap.

How did you notice it's automatic? The sticker on my windshield or my custom user title? :D

It is slightly built btw, pretty much ready for a S/C or mild turbo. No LSD though. :(

Alvino... the rims are pretty rare. I owned the car for 2 years with stock rims because nothing did it for me. Eventually I found this set on ebay. What's cool is that they are made specifically for this car, which is unusual because of the odd 4x108 bolt pattern combined with a high wheel offset. You could technically fit old Mustang 4-lugs on there, or some Audi wheels... but they would stick out of the fenders a couple of miles.

Here is what she looked like when I first got my hands on it. Actually at this point in time I had already put on my Borla exhaust and the billet AL antenna. I got it with the body kit and tint on there and liked it, so I left that alone. I guess the only new stuff outside now would be tails, rims, and a mild Koni drop on adjustable shocks.
18957side-2.JPG

My friend and I took a video of his trans am today. Just the sound of the dual flowmasters with a 6.6L engine, lol. And thats the smaller engine too! They are dropping a 455, 7.3L in pretty soon too! Ill upload it tommorrow night. It looks better then any car scene in this thread so far, lol, jk.

Back
Top Bottom