Car Thread!

I picked her up about a month ago for a grand. babied her home with blown apex seals on the rear rotor (no compression on all three faces so at least 2 were toast) . I've got the new ecu, map sensor, throttle cable, will be ordering the engine in 2 weeks, and then all i need is an air flow meter. Next summer it'll get some paint, but it's breaking the bank already with this project. After the fmic, piping and downpipe go on this will top 3000 grand by end of may pretty easily and I'm just getting started. Haha, it's not cheap with these, but it's fun. I'll post more when the engine goes in and stuff.

Ordered my Falken Azenis today. Man it's going down!
I'm going to get a whole lot of enjoyment out of these. All 10,000 miles that I might get out of them if I'm lucky! lol
Azenis-RT-615.jpg

EDIT Today!
And more car goodies, I'm on a kick! Prothane polyurethane bushings for my lower torque motor mount. Should firm up shifts and speed up power delivery nicely.

Really clean. You probably hear this a lot, but too bad it's an automatic. I guess sometimes you gotta make do with what you have.

Oh that Focus is automatic? Not bad though...I like the BBS wheels. Always been a big fan of BBS wheels, especially on BMWs. :)

Back
Top Bottom