Nvidia 7800 GTX OC video card...

get an 8400 gs its like 40 for for the xfx it can play crysis at 30 fps, great hd video, and pictures, that should be perfect for your computer there.

well its at lowest settings, it has 512 RAm but i used fraps and it says ive got 25-30 fps see last sig for specs.I thought the same thinkg but i gave it a try and it relly suprised me!!!

I ended up getting this, remember, all I do is watch movies, football games, bleach and such, so would this be a pretty big upgrade from a 6200LE...? I saw it as an open box and it was cheap (what can I say, I'm a cheap bastard) so I got it, not worried too much about not getting the driver disc, the reviews pretty much said to download the drivers from nvidia anyway instead of using the disc...

ASUS 8500GT

That's a pretty goot deal and will give a decent performance boost over the 6200. But your previous card was still sufficient for everything you are doing.

I ended up getting this, remember, all I do is watch movies, football games, bleach and such, so would this be a pretty big upgrade from a 6200LE...? I saw it as an open box and it was cheap (what can I say, I'm a cheap bastard) so I got it, not worried too much about not getting the driver disc, the reviews pretty much said to download the drivers from nvidia anyway instead of using the disc...

ASUS 8500GT

okay, I got the card and installed it, but I have a question, why is it showing up as having 512MB of memory when it's only a 256MB card...? not that I'm complaining, but is this right...?

8500GT.jpg

Get a 9600GT: good price, and pretty good performance, although it isn't "omg high end lolz"

thejob if you read it, he already got the video card.

type dxdiag in run and click the display tab, see what amount of ram it says there

Back
Top Bottom