Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
the people surronding the mountain leving a gap for one man to walk through as that man walks to the mountain thunder roaring lighting flashing smoke billowing out of now where the man stops a the bottom he bites the bullet and does not die as he disappears into the smoke and lights the people disperse and and wonder will he rturn or will he die?
+ rep for any one who guesses what this poem is about.

Here's a hilarious picture from my school. What used to be Pilates Workshop is now...
pirates.jpg

you know whats annoying? is when aim makes the noise like someone is signign on but you look at the buddy list and you see no one new sign on...

Nothing.

Anyway, here's some weirdness: I had a brief thought of the Mystery Spot episode of Supernatural while watching Smallville, and dude...it's on right now. And no, I didn't check the schedule.

guess who gets to go home this weekend!!:D
me!! i gotta bring home some stupid kid but oh well he will just sit on his laptop playing some dumb asian game on line. he wants to shoot the 12 guage guess who is gonna put in a magnum load for him to shoot(he is 5'3 110 lbs). he wants to try lol. he wants to shoot my 70lb draw bow too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom