Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Nope. I spend all my money on useless crap, have a crap personality, am very insecure, and look like I got run over by a semi truck one too many times. Also I never bathe. :D

I wasn't plastered, I was just very obnoxious. I do the craziest things without much booze or drugs.

hahahaha , i know you were not plastered.. i was saying that i would have had to be plastered to do something like that... :p

Nope. I spend all my money on useless crap, have a crap personality, am very insecure, and look like I got run over by a semi truck one too many times. Also I never bathe. :D

the chicks must be lining up to meet ya

In all seriousness, the good thing is I can make them laugh like no one's business. You have no idea. The bad part is that I am a little on the shy side, (read: takes me a while to warm up to people, and a little quiet) and no one takes the funny guy seriously (even though that is pretty much personally encoded into my personality). So either I end up in the friend zone or the ladies don't have a sense of humor, and I always lose. :(

But w/e. I feel like I probably would be distracted too much with a girl right now anyway. I have much more important things going on in my life right now.

In all seriousness, the good thing is I can make them laugh like no one's business. You have no idea. The bad part is that I am a little on the shy side, (read: takes me a while to warm up to people, and a little quiet) and no one takes the funny guy seriously (even though that is pretty much personally encoded into my personality). So either I end up in the friend zone or the ladies don't have a sense of humor, and I always lose. :(

But w/e. I feel like I probably would be distracted too much with a girl right now anyway. I have much more important things going on in my life right now.

I hear ya man, relationships are just pointless when you don't really want to be in them or you think you can't manage one. I sorta regret the last one I was in cause I didn't really want to have a g/f but i figured "what the hell" and we ended up dating for 7 months or so. But in that 7 months I lost a lot of friends from being tied down to a g/f and spending all my time with her. Now I don't even talk to my ex and I never see those friends anymore so in the end I came out with less than what I started with. So what's the motivation to start a new relationship? I'm not ready to commit to anyone yet.

omg you sound like me. are we brothers :eek:

no girlfriend, ive had interest in some girls recently but nothing serious. im a bit self conscious but im getting over it (thanks to my sister). im not at all unhappy about being single. a girlfriend is one more thing to dedicate my time any money to.

Back
Top Bottom