Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

just ask em like "hey wanna go hang out at starbucks when we get out, its on me." and dont act nervous, act like you know there gonna say okay, n also is probaly your clothing style, as long as you dont wear stuff like those shirts that have stuff on em like starwars or the lil stick figures haha

You could take leasons from my buddy Roger. He is very confident and wide open all the time. He's got this thing going with some well to do business women. They come in town and they wine and dine him then take him home and do the horizontal boogy. They go back out of town and he takes the time to recover. He's trying to hook me up with one of them. She's out of town now so I'll have to wait to meet her. He's even wide open at walmart. The gals love it.
Point is you have to just be yourself. If they tell you no then move on to the next one. Don't dwell on why. Just pick a target rich enviroment and play the odds. Keep condoms in your pocket, cause your gonna get laid. If you don't you're not trying.

horizontal boogy
tee hee heee...

Anyway. to answer the original question... Yes, I've got a girlfriend.
well. i just started seeing someone a couple of weeks ago, so it's in that stage of being kinda cool, and nice where you want to spend time together...

but we've not been able to spend all that much time together, cause at the moment she's working 12 hour night shifts, and she lives about 30 miles away...

so far as flirting goes, I'm dangerously flirtatious with some people, but wouldn't do anything whilst I have a partner...
which is kinda weird, i mean if you're chatting to a girl, at what point do you say,
"sorry love, I only wanted a chat, I've already got a missus"?

I've never had a girlfriend, but I'm also interested, but looking for the right girl. I'm not the confident type though at all times, and find it hard to have a very good conversation with most girls, and they feel like I'm ignoring them in the end, which is strange.

But yeah, I'd start to feel clostriphobic if I couldn't have space to myself.
At the moment, my life has stopped, and I'm not really going anywhere fast, and having a girl would probably help matters, but I doubt anything quick will happen soon. I haven't really got any feelings for anyone at the moment

I dont have a girlfriend right now. I had about ten I think. But I am looking to get in a relationship with this girl Jordyyn Bishop.

i had a girlfriend i would always pick her up from school and spend lots of time with her....then things went to shit! and her n i were arguing and had the cops called
what a crock of shit...i miss her.....

Back
Top Bottom