Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

seriously is being kinda rude the best way to pick up girls cause i am usually nice to them when i try. would being kind of mean really help?

seriously is being kinda rude the best way to pick up girls cause i am usually nice to them when i try. would being kind of mean really help?

You don't want to be mean (I'm assuming D88 is kidding, or else he's going to have some nice police charges)

However, you don't want to be the "nice" guy, the "nice" guys are typically pushovers who don't speak up for themselves, are highly insecure, lack any sort of self confidence, are total pushovers, always give into other people, etc. Also at 280lbs, you have some physical disadvantage to finding someone to enter a relationship with / sexual partner. This however is one thing that can be corrected, as well as the "nice" guy issues.

I repeat, DO NOT BEAT GIRLS!!! (or guys), this will just land you criminal charges.

hell naw dont be mean, ive picked up atleast 30 girls in a year from being nice pshh trust me, just know when not to be nice, like flirty, typa stuff, ya know?
o yeah and yes i do

Their's nothing wrong with being a bit cocky, its far better than being insecure.

Dj chris, those word are true wisdom, i couldn't have said it any better myself. It's ok being cocky to women as long as you don't take it too far. It seems to be if you're able to make a chick laugh , thats thumbs up. Being insecure is going to kill any chances you have with any chick you meet ... take a chance/ risk and see what happens.

and yes i do have a gf for the thread question

/\but how do you get them to go out. i ask if they want to go to starbucks or some thing after school. how do you do it

Back
Top Bottom