Logo Competition

yh maybe, he did say on previous post if he sees one that is extremely impressive he may consider changing it,

i just like to stress that at the moment there is no lpan to change it the last thing i want is someone to win and then keep pm'ing david asking why its not changed

damn I misread the thread and thought it said Lego competition...

:(

yes indeed, that would be totally awsome....even if it were for just 1 day that would be kool.. we'll have to see if someone can make a good one.

EDIT:

for those who want to join in on the fun go to the link below ..

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=70314

actually i was kinda hoping to keep this thread the one where all logos are posted until the 22nd when a new thread will be opened with all the logo's,

id just like your opinion, i dont want to sound demanding so thought id ask you first,

do you think everyone should email me there logo's with there name so i can post them all in the first post and open the voting straight away ?

i will host them myself if n e 1 needs it aswell,

you can either email me the pic itself so i can host it and display it on the day or jus PM/email me the link so i can post it on the day, jus think it will be better if all logos are in the first post so everyone can see

that's not a bad idea, although i don't speak for all the mods here...i would like to see what they think about yer idea.

i will post it up in the mod lounge and have them post their opinions in this thread ..ok ??

my attempt so far, remember this isnt the real thing so i still get 2 entrys :p

xkzif8.jpg

I may try, but I haven't got much time at the minute.
Maybe tommorow! :D

Back
Top Bottom