PLZ Can Anyone Help ME??????????

Crunkprincess

Beta member
my son hit my usb memory stick on the computer last night and now its not working. Is there anyway i can retrieve my information off of it? Or can anyone fix it or retrieve my information for me?

try the next time your in best buy, kindly ask the geek squad to see if it is damaged by having them test it for you real quick on one of their machines.

that way you'll know if it's broken or not, and you won't have to pay somesome to have it checked out for you..

hope that helps.. :p

The actual piece that has your information stored on it might be salvageable from the inside of your USB drive. That said, a computer repair shop or some other place might have to take a look at it if the USB connection has been damaged.

I'm almost certain that your information is still on the memory stick. Unless its seriously damaged, you should be able to get all the info back.

yh the data is almost certainly rcoverable its jus finding some1 to do it for you and having the cash

http://www.usbdriverecovery.org/

if you got important things on their buy a removeable harddrive and a usb, so you can back all your pc up and for more important files put them on a usb, so you will have a clone of your files

harddrives are easier to recover and more succesfull.

thats what i do because i have very important clients data around, its scary man

thanks guys, you know the ironic thing was i was saying to myself that same day that i need to back up my information but i in the process of looking for a external hard drive

Back
Top Bottom