which internet browser should i use?

clearly you should use whatever browser I use, because I chose it, and that obvisouly makes it the best choice!!

browser wars are so pointless!

when it comes to using a web browser, it's all up to your taste in prefrences... most browsers all have very useful stuff built right in.

and the fact that firefox has a built in speed program helps in surfing too.

I've used IE6-IE7 but personally I really like Firefox, as others have said it's fast, less of a resource hog and has a lot of nice things like tabbed browsing, built in search bar and a slew of useful add-ons and themes:)

But as Atomic Rooster said, it's all about your personal taste's to figure out which browser best fits your needs.

The majority of people here probably use Firefox as do I, but IE7 is still great for some sites and I occasionally use it.

i use firefox, always have. i tried opera which i liked a little but i was use to firefox by that stage. one feature i did like on opera is that it saved the pages you were on when you exited the browser, something that firefoz only does if it crashes. does anyone know if theres a way to make firefox save the pages you are on when exiting it yourself?

Back
Top Bottom