Sunland Mental Institution

So I went with me and 2 friends tonight, and ended up running into 3 cars full of people that got there at the same exact time. We both scared eachother into almost leaving =P

Here are all the pics I managed to snag, my friend ended up actually knowing one of the girls. And yeah, they weren't bad I guess. This place is HUGE, by the way.

100_0098.jpg

Aww, for the safety of the children :)
100_0102.jpg

Lunch time!
100_0106.jpg

Random guy
100_0105.jpg

100_0122.jpg

100_0126.jpg

100_0125.jpg

Random people
100_0129.jpg

Its much scarier when you are there because it ISN'T all lit up by camera flashes and stuff. It's creepy as hell walking around in there. It feels like something out of Silent Hill O_O

And there used to be a main building but that was demolished in 99' when a kid fell down an elevator shaft. But the children's dorms, kitchens, holding area and stuff are all around, and its creepy. Hah

=D

Except the ceilings, that place reminds me of where I used to work (hospital), it's not really that bad lol

Do you have any idea how many people actually died in that asylum? I don't think you do. You and I are both from Florida. You mess with them spirits I promise they will get you. Just be careful. Me personally I think your writing checks your @ss cant cash.

Not to offend or anything, but I get the feeling that you're the superstitious type?

Places like that are creepy though...

Back
Top Bottom