Sunland Mental Institution

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Went to this abandoned mental institution with a few friends the other night. I must say, it is one of the... nevermind... it IS the creepiest place I have ever been in my life! Haha

Heres some info and pics of it.

http://www.orlandohauntings.com/sunland.html

sunland-night-small.jpg

Sunlandinside.jpg

SUNLANDhall.jpg

Hmm...read the article and it says the place was demolished in 1999, so the one in the article isn't the same one you went to...

That is the same one. Its the Sunland in Orlando and this one was shut down in 1985. A kid also fell down an elevator shaft in the main building so they took it down, but the dorms and kitchen and treatment centers and office buildings are still up, and its creepy as fuhhhhh... they are surrounded in razor wire style prison fences. Everything is overgrown and theres like a moat of really tall ass grass that you think you are gonna get ur legs cut off in. Its creepy as hell. Its always better going at night, but the pics don't turn out great... I might go tonight and ill try to take pics for you guys.

Leaving to go there now ^_^

Now you got me interested in this stuff... I'm going to freak myself out and not be able to sleep, lol. I looked up the Woodward Hospital. It's a hospital used after a big F5 tornado went through Woodward, OK. My grandpa survived the tornado. I went to Woodward back in 2001 and saw the hospital, just from the outside though... I wouldn't be able to handle going in... That place looks creepy too.

Back
Top Bottom