which internet browser should i use?

The best way to figure out which browser to use is to download them and give them a test drive. That way you'll have a better understanding of which one is better for your personal tastes.

Agreed. That's the best advice.

Another good piece of advice ray, is to post your software questions in the correct forum, which in this case is General Computer Hardware And Software. ;) No jerkiness intended.

ahahaha yeah i didnt really know where to put this thread in. >.<

well, i just downloaded firefox and im using it right now. personally, i think IE7 looks better. =/ but it feels like firefox is a bit faster. lol

firefox, because it is a lot faster, no problems really.. good addons like fasterfox. mainly because its faster

IE, it is quality, and it comes from a quality company (Microsoft); I also think Windows is best as well for OS, but that's off topic

I've used Firefox for 3 years now and have had very few problems. It runs faster than IE for me. Some of the addons and such as nice to have.

ehh, i just decided to keep using IE. it looks the nicest out of all three. firefox looks the lamest. but i must admit firefox was a lot faster. but what i didnt like was firefox, i had to keep adjusting the text size to read things clearly. IE, i dont have to and its just easier. plus, i think it works best together with windows xp. =]

safari, it looked nice and its fast, but its kind of hard to use.

anybody know how to make IE run faster? as fast as firefox?

I'm just saying, I'm shady about using all of these unknown, random companies like the one that developed Fire Fox; I prefer a quality brand you can trust, such as Microsoft

I'm just saying, I'm shady about using all of these unknown, random companies like the one that developed Fire Fox; I prefer a quality brand you can trust, such as Microsoft

You clearly don't get out much as far as software is concerned.

I for one use firefox, I have had a lot of bad experiences with IE, and tend to keep my distance from it. Though Atomic Rooster's advice is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom