Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My driveway is a Ford ranger, Subaru Forester, and a Chevy Venture.

Nothing exciting, lol. But soon, my truck will be the one with the fewest miles, and the oldest, lol. And the one with the biggest engine with the most power.

If tomorrow is nice, car pics time! I love cruising around town looking for cool places to take pics, after shes all polished up!

Anyone ever used freewarefiles.com? IMO, that site needs to be shutdown. Lately, the Review areas have become shooting matches over which OS is better, and the webmaster doesn't seem to give a damn.

my pc

1.500GB SATa hardrive
2.250(X2) hardrives....

1.8600GTS
I want to upgrade to an 8800Gt 512mb ram but idk i dont think so just yet seeing as how all my my games except crysis are on max settings....

i wonder how assasins creed would ruin on my pc

canitrun it says this
graph_all_4.gif

idk just random thoughts..

My friend was running assassins creed fine on high I think with his 8600gt. But he also had a torrent of it before it was actually released...

what the hell is a corned beef hash?
soy milk looks brownish.
waffles are tasty with chocolate chips.
pancakes+clams=vomiting/diahhra.
purple grapes+me=migrane.
pepto bismal is a gift from god.
advil is a gift from mold. time to go home and kick some cows and then run very fast away.
that is all my verbal diarrha is done.

what the hell is a corned beef hash?

that depends where you come from...

for some it's like a some places it's like a shepherds pie, but with corned beef instead of mince.

(corned beef onions, topped with cheese and mashed potatoes).

some places I've seen it as a mixture of beans with corned beef to make them meaty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom