I _______ World of Warcraft.

^ something like 10 million people.

You beat me to it.

As much as people bitch and whine about it, its amazing what this game has done in terms of reaching an audience so diverse and large in numbers.

I personally love the game, but like I mentioned in my first post, can't sit down and play hours back to back. A couple of hours every few days and I'm content.

I love my life and thats why I dont play WoW got better things to do :) There are other great games that you dont have to pay a monthly fee.

I think WoW is overrated. I play Warcraft 3, and I think it's much better. I have played WoW and for me there was no wow in it. Blizzard just needs to create another WC3 with better graphics. Not starcraft, warcraft.

GURU POST!

I think WoW is overrated. I play Warcraft 3, and I think it's much better. I have played WoW and for me there was no wow in it. Blizzard just needs to create another WC3 with better graphics. Not starcraft, warcraft.

GURU POST!

Hm, I hear ya. Warcraft III is a great game, and they can totally use an upgraded version of it with better graphics.

GURU POST!

Whats wrong with starcraft? Blizzard hasn't focused on anything except Warcraft or Diablo after starcraft came out.
We've been waiting too long for a sequel. Warcraft is basically Blizzard's gem, you just know that theres going to be another Warcraft RTS.

Personally, I don't like Warcraft 3, I find starcraft to be a lot more fun.

Whats wrong with starcraft? Blizzard hasn't focused on anything except Warcraft or Diablo after starcraft came out.
We've been waiting too long for a sequel. Warcraft is basically Blizzard's gem, you just know that theres going to be another Warcraft RTS.

Personally, I don't like Warcraft 3, I find starcraft to be a lot more fun.

Starcraft just didn't sit too well with me after I played Warcraft.

Starcraft just didn't sit too well with me after I played Warcraft.

Ah.. well for me, it's the speed man. I love starcraft's pace. anyway, I started with Warcraft1 back in like 95, then I found warcraft 2. Man those were good times. So I didn't start with starcraft, but I miss the pace warcraft2 has when i play warcraft 3.

Starcraft is still around the same speed as war2 I believe. And I'm so happy that starcraft2 will be fast still.

But to warcraft3's credit, defense maps are AWESOME. Starcraft's engine is just too simple for some of that stuff, and warcraft3 does some amazing stuff in that area.

I cant wait until star craft 2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE looks AWESOME. Cant wait what about you guys?

Back
Top Bottom