New Logo Competition

well i have recieved my reply from david and unfortuantely the response is not good,

david does not wish to change the logo at this time and i think we all shud respect this decision,

this does not mean we cant have a competition for fun. see post in social lounge

well i have recieved my reply from david and unfortuantely the response is not good,

david does not wish to change the logo at this time and i think we all shud respect this decision,

this does not mean we cant have a competition for fun. see post in social lounge

I'm sorry everyone but I think the logo is what represents computer forums and I'm proud of my little attempt.

I think its a good idea to have a competition though and if there are any stunning ones then I may consider them

ok, i have brought up the idea in the mod lounge... so far a few of the mods like the idea of the competition and if it's a really good logo, David said he might put it up.

right well i was going to make one but the time to close it by is not good enough for me so I can't make it unless you extend the length of when its finshed.

maybe the end of the month then ill take my time of and make one.

computerforumsje3.png

It's not great, but I had some time on my hands :)

Back
Top Bottom