Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be referring to the PC version. I've heard it's rather buggy and runs poorly, even on machines that can run crysis at decent framerates. Thats all that makes me reluctant.

It'll probably be patched, but I must admit that Ubisoft's PC ports have been rather lazy and lackluster these days. Ever since Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Rainbow Six: Vegas all their PC ports have been relatively unoptimized and are always buggy upon release.

Ever since the bugs I experience with Assassin's Creed on X360 I would never recommend it to anyone. It was absolutely appalling that they would release a game that had the kinds of bugs that were in it and a lot of people were experiencing them as well. Although I think those bugs have since been patched (that is if you have xbox live).

Well...I just got back from a job interview:D I think it went pretty good...it's at a local radio station, I'll (hopefully) be working weekends in the control booth doing some on air stuff like reading the news, announcing the name of the station between songs and naming the upcoming songs and so forth.

i'm downloading assasins creed right now along with like 7 other games
Haha, me too, assassins creed only actually but yeah. Speeds are sucking though!!! like 10-20kbs. Whatever, I only have 7gb on my harddrive left, so I am in no hurry... I think I need a new HDD, lol.

Lol,Our Driveway is pretty basic....

1998 Toyota Camry
1992 Nissan Pulsar
1993 Mitsubishi Pajero
2008 Citroen Berlingo.

I Still cant decide on Mp3 players,at first i said No Ipods,But the ipod touch is calling me.....

My driveway:
2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2002 Ford Ranger Edge
1992 Ford Tempo (mine)
1989 Mercury Tracer (non functional atm)

Will get a 2003 Ford Zx2 within the next 9 months or so. Sell my brother what remains of the Tempo (little problems have been appearing lately at random).

The Sport Trac is my mom's, the Ranger is my dad's, and the Tracer is our pasture driving car. My dad had his own '89 Tracer in better condition (engine wise), but sold it since insurance was too much once I got my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom