GTA SA Online¬¬¬

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
ok guys gta online san andreas, played it for a while now.

who ever wants the game+ to play it online PM me, im thinking we can get a little cf gang on sa LMFAO and kill some targets.

its such a entertaning game.

you can get police chases or you can be the police and give chase to others players online.

shoot outs, gangs can go into cars and do drive bys,beocome a robber/taxi driver/pick poket/swat/fbi / ambulence / 999 its great guys.

if you want to get more detials ask me in pm.

I have Teamspeak, its such a laugh getting chases, you can buy weapons and things, you earn cash by arresting players.

anyway come pm me

GTA 5 Is on ps3/xbox360 and it will be out at the end of the month, i think thats england tho also GTA 5 is bad for online play online a max of 4 can play if im correct because someone on gta sa on ts said and he sounded conferdent but ya never know, cant research tht atm im at work.

yes AB KSKJDHAKSJDHAHDA Good man, hope you join us, also Defcon nice one

if i download that 700mb version could i play online and were do i get the online program thing?

ok its 4. something gig and zkilla its got nothing to do with you if i bought it or not. if you download it please don't mention it in thread but yes its a big file and head stright to google and search multi theft auto and go get your download on.

its freakin awsome, o and yes its gta4, my bad

hey I got GTA:SA. You play online with MTA right?

yer man ill be online sooon out atm

i didnt know they came out with the new dm version of mta, i used to play race. also have you tried sa-mp? http://sa-mp.com. i used to play sa-mp a long time ago, ill give the new mta a shot. i need the server info. also if you want you can use my vent server:
208.100.40.19:4134
(my handle is culeXor)

Back
Top Bottom