Thanks guys.

I never paid attention to the drama surrounding george. I must not have been active when it happened, but back in the doom community I used to be more active in, there was a guy just like this.

We used a program to chat and play games together, and when you are banned from it, it makes a registry entry on the computer the user was banned on, making it not matter if they create a new account or change their IP.
The registry change was in some really weird obscure place that you wouldn't find without some sort of program constantly monitoring the registry.

Anyway, this guy's solution was to format his hard drive and reinstall windows.. then make a new account and come back. We lost count of how many times he did this. I guess when you have a dial up internet connection, things get boring.
He isn't a prick like george though, he's just a troll looking to have fun at other's anger and disgust.

The philosophy the admins used was "He spends well over an hour to format and reinstall, whereas I take 1, maybe 2 clicks to make a new ban."

y'all are so selfish...am i the only one crushed because now i will never get to play his brand spankin' new, revolutionary game space warriors??:(

JK :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom