Sigh

Dark Night

BSOD
Well a couple of weeks ago one of the family`s close friends died. Then this Friday one of my best friend`s mom died of breast cancer. Jeeze why is everyone getting sick and dying?

my dog has hole in her heart is going to die. my grandma died of breast cancer 3 years ago. breast cancer seems to be big cause of death past decade.

as i said before in the random chat thread... i am really sorry to hear that man, it seems that there were alot of random deaths this year already..:(

Yea I feel bad for him. We did all we can letting him over and stuff to keep his mind off of his mom while she battled it. I mean he didn't go to school sometimes because he was so tired of helping out his parents.

Have you heard of Randy Lausch. Youtube his name and watch he's video. "The Last Lecture". It's 76 minutes long but it's worth it. I've only had time to watch 15 minutes but I wanted to keep going and I just had to go.

Thanks for the apologies guys. I will say my griefs to his family at the funeral tomorrow at the funeral. Again thanks.

Back
Top Bottom