New Logo Competition

ssc456

Fully Optimized
right guys,

i put it to all of you design entheusiasts to design a new computer forums logo,

and my plan would be to hopefully get the winners logo as our new official logo obviously this would need davids approval,

this post is not the official one its to ask your opinions and to see if u think its a good idea,

rough outline, logos should be submitted in the appropiate thread created on the day of 18th april 2008, a poll will be added on 19th april and votes will be counted on 21st april.

wot you all think.

Edit, david if you agree could you post some spec like the specific dimensions it has to be and max size and prefered format ?

well.. first get davids approval. Then start thinking about the dates etc. And make sure that everyone who wants to make one has enough time, a week should be enough.

Also more time for voting, not everyone reads all the threads every day.

would either be good to show off skills and have fun or if he gives the go ahead then we could take it a bit more seriously.
either way i say why not :)
ill see what i can do later

cfbannerjk7.jpg

Quick little logo. I will try to make a better one when I get some time.

That logo has been with the forum for almost four years. Why does everyone want to change it?

It's always been a part of the community, and always should be.

as some one in a previous thread said,

"periodic change is good and refreshing"

why do we redecorate our rooms occasionally why do we change our desktop wallpapers,

im sorry i cant remember who said that, but very wise words

Back
Top Bottom