Fundraiser Suggestions?

superman22x

Golden Master
Not for myself, but for my friends.

So here is the story. Two of my friends got accepted to a cheerleading camp in Hawaii... But it's costing them up the ass. $1400 each for plane tickets, plus like another $1800 each for the week... So for both of them, like $6400. I lent them $100, and one is borrowing $3000 from her BF in Iraq. They are also going door to door asking for sponsers and whatnot, plus these little scratch off cards to donate $.75-$3 per star scratched off. And they arent starting work until early June, both working togethor, full time.

So, I am just trying to help out a bit, by possibly finding other ways for them to make money... Any suggestions? I said they could go to Vegas and make all the money in one night... and not by gambling, lol. She didnt like that idea much when I told her though, lol. Any other ideas?

Hmm, thats alright, I thought I'd ask. I cant think of anything else though... w/e, its more like a vacation then anything, lol.

try ebay lol, i know it sounds funny put an item on there thats possibly meaningless like a small teddy or something like that,

and explain the situation that they need to raise some money, ive seen cases like this raise £10-£60 at a time, of course its possible that no one will donate but its worth a shot

That's a good idea... I'll tell her to try that out... Sell it as something that is supposed to be extremely meaningful too, say its something from like childhood or something, lol.

They need it by May first though... Whether hasnt been nice enough for a wash yet, and there is only 2 of them. I'm not working a car wash with them for free, lol. I get a 1/3 of the profits then.

Back
Top Bottom