I'm _ucked

yeah I'm not to fond of him either...

But I hope everything works out man, sucks when you don't do shit wrong.

Well, we knew it wouldnt be good if we did get caught, but I had no idea it would be this bad, If it were, then we wouldnt have taken the risk.

Yeah they'll get over it. So long as she is under 18, I really wouldn't blame them for being a little protective. How old are you two anyway?

"Little" doesnt quite cut it here lol.

I'm 17, she is 16.

"Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Bob Marley - 1977

Thats a good song, good call good call :D

Same here, he is one of few who really piss me off on this forum. The rest are fine:)

But sorry to hear that. I hope things get better.
lol, everyone is being a bit rough on him, but I have to agree, lol. I'm not going to name anyone else. But some people can be total assholes to everyone, you are one of the ones that someone picks on Dark Night, I think we know who I am talking about, lol.

Anyway, I'm sure if you explained why you had to meet her, they might understand, just give it a week to cool down.

Yea some people publicly embarrass people by posting up PM`s. But I admit I did it to. To ArrizX. But I apologized and I think were cool.

i 2nd that lolz;)

yeah I'm not to fond of him either...

But I hope everything works out man, sucks when you don't do shit wrong.

Same here, he is one of few who really piss me off on this forum. The rest are fine:)

But sorry to hear that. I hope things get better.

lol, everyone is being a bit rough on him, but I have to agree, lol. I'm not going to name anyone else. But some people can be total assholes to everyone, you are one of the ones that someone picks on Dark Night, I think we know who I am talking about, lol.

Anyway, I'm sure if you explained why you had to meet her, they might understand, just give it a week to cool down.

Yea some people publicly embarrass people by posting up PM`s. But I admit I did it to. To ArrizX. But I apologized and I think were cool.

Send your comments and suggestions here.

you're good my man. it'll all blow over.

kinda like her... get it?
i'm awesome.

Back
Top Bottom