Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i am sorry to hear that, tell him that we here at CF are sorry for his loss.

i went to friends house and we had a bbq with a bunch of people then we exploded random stuff in the fire.

sounds like you had a blast with exploding stuff in the fire....haha

Yea I had to go through the same thing when my mom passed. But the difference is he is mature and older then I was. When my mom passed I didnt know what happened.

hmmmmm ,best rescue.... that's awsome mark. my dog ain't that talented, he can roll around on his back and eat, sleep and sh...

that's it for him...haha

I played a Fender Jaguar today. Man it owns. I haven't even got my main guitar yet and I'm already thinking about #2. lol

you have some anger management issues IMO
Thats great, but when your opinion is like that, you really should keep it too yourself... It doesnt make anything better...

No, I think he is normal, no anger management needed. He let his anger out by hitting a door... Thats a lot better then hitting this girl. He needed to vent it somehow. What she did was out of line though, doing things to piss people off isnt good.
I'm not saying what you did was right, but it isnt that bad. What you should do, when she does something stupid like that, just ignore it. throw it on her doorstep, with a note, "Hey, you left this in my car."
She will be totally confused then. Inside you might be angry, but dont let her see it, and she might quit cause she isnt getting the rise outta you she wants then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom