Car Thread!

Get anything more done on that scout? You should throw a V8 in there man, lol. I want to put a 5.0 in my ranger, but gas... Even though I would only loose a MPG or 2. I'll wait til Im outta college and making decent money. For now, I need to get some rims and mud tires, and a L/S... Its embarressing when my truck gets stuck where my friends honda civic makes it through, even though he sucks at driving, lol.

The scout is doing well. Its at a halt now, though. Last few major things was I fixed a brake drum, and I soldered up the jet in the carb, and re-drilled it to .033''

It drives great now, I love it. But I was trying to bleed all the brakes, and I accidentally twisted it and busted it. So I need another 10 dollars to get the brake like to re do it on the front drivers side. No big deal because its a nice short run.

Re: Big Update (new Car)

I remember watching Top Gear and they put the old 300Z Twin Turbo against the new 350Z. Guess who won????? The Old 300Z. LOL

HEY GUYS,

Figured i would show you my new ride.

I picked it up from the Original Owners wife (Owner was an older gentleman that passed away) In Arizona (No Rust) Garaged car.

Its ALL STOCK, ALL ORIGINAL. 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo - 5 speed.

69,000 Miles.

My goal for this car is just to drive and enjoy.. I will do little too no mods on it.

The scout is doing well. Its at a halt now, though. Last few major things was I fixed a brake drum, and I soldered up the jet in the carb, and re-drilled it to .033''

It drives great now, I love it. But I was trying to bleed all the brakes, and I accidentally twisted it and busted it. So I need another 10 dollars to get the brake like to re do it on the front drivers side. No big deal because its a nice short run.
Nice man, that thing is going to be awsome when its all done. Are you going to resell it?

So my friend's parents bout a brand new 08 Ford Focus. Basic Basic model though. But its pretty nice, and, his dad is the chief of police, so he has a cop car, and a police intereceptor to drive as much as he wants, and his mom has a mini van to drive, so basically the Focus is his to drive whenever he wants... Lucky kid, lol.

So anyway, in class today, my friend who owns a suziki aero, said, to my friend Matt, my car could still whoop your focus, he said it in a joking way though. I said it would be a pretty close match, but my truck really could whoop both of them, lol. Matt said no way, my car is new... I think I could beat it, less wieght and double the size of his engine. What do you think?

Ugh, I HATE the 08... they ruined it IMO.

You probably could beat it, especially if the Focus is an auto. Best 1/4 mi time I have run nearly stock was a 17.1. The new one will be alittle faster since it has a better engine. Maybe a 16.5 if he knows how to drive it, if it's had the spare tire and jack removed, and is running low fuel. If he hasn't driven it a lot I can guarantee you it will be higher, as you have to know how to get it to shift when you want to. Hard to explain...

Anyway they aren't very fast unless it's a manual and has had at least intake and exhaust work done, they will dip into the 15's which is respectable for such a cheap car without many mods. Stage 2 turbo kit will put it in 13-14's. That Focus will annihilate you in a turning competition though. lol

Back
Top Bottom