Moderator Required - Plus Members WIN $100/£50 - Direct to Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
he tried to hack my forum..
fail :D

also..
why do you sign up different domains? why not use the old domain? transfer it or contact your hosting company.

I own my own hosting compnay, the fourm is now gonna staty with the new domain no matter what happens.

No offence but if you own your hosting company ..I wouldn't let word get out that George hacked your site LOL. Not good for business.

don't think I could handle being a member of that forum. You must change your theme just about every single day. crazy. lurked there a few times and it is different each time

I reckon georgie would struggle to tie his shoelaces.

LMAO that is true. George should just go put a bag over his head. Not saying David Lindon should of took action but If I were David I would sew his parents. He tries to do so much hacking and all this other crap. GEORGE I know you have no life and will be reading this but listen. You have no life. You must have no friends, get no girls, because people who have them dont do stupid crap like this. GET A LIFE!

I don't understand Dark Night. A week ago you sent me this PM at the bottom of this post telling me not to tell george to get a life. Now you do the same???? funny.

"Hey can you lighten up on him a little. Yes I hate him and dont want him back. But think. He is some kid trying to be a part of this forum like the rest of him. I was in the same postition. Just I wasnt as bad as him. Next time he comes back. Dont say looooser or you have no life. Just say," George I understan you but your getting annoying, please dont make multiple acounts." Why do you have to be so mean to him. You were the same way to me and I came bac to be a grear member to the forum( Not saying George would). But I just ask you dont be so hard and just ignore him."

A bit hypocritical isn't it?

Am I wrong or is a pm a PRIVATE MESSAGE? It wouldnt be a pm if everyone said it aloud. And that is before I saw some stuff he said and did. Next time try to keep a pm a PRIVATE message.

so I guess you definately wouldn't want me to post the new pm you just sent me. Language language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom