Not Using The Internet Enough

ssc456

Fully Optimized
right sometimes i sit at my computer board. thats it how can this be,

i have the world infront of me and i have nothing to do,

i recently added bayraider and lifehacker to my favs to browse when im bored,

what kinda pages do you guys have on your favourites that i could use to look at when im bored,

well i used to be a big fan of coasttocoastam.com ----> artbell talk radio

and i also like looking around pcworld.com --------> pcworld magazine site

also like browsing and drooling on Newegg.com -----> if you don't know what this site is, you better take up reading.

Pogo.com --> games to play for free

those are just a few of mine.. :p

right sometimes i sit at my computer board. thats it how can this be,

i have the world infront of me and i have nothing to do,

i recently added bayraider and lifehacker to my favs to browse when im bored,

what kinda pages do you guys have on your favourites that i could use to look at when im bored,

I know how you feel. That is why I am hardly on my computer. I am mostly outside now. It is getting warmer. So it shouldn't be a problem.

When I get bored and have nothing to do on the net I just usually leave my desk, I don't try and think of something to do. I'll go watch some tv or something if I'm bored, I have like 200 channels on Directv so there is usually something I want to watch. And like Dark Night said, go outside since the weather is getting better.

When I get bored and have nothing to do on the net I just usually leave my desk, I don't try and think of something to do. I'll go watch some tv or something if I'm bored, I have like 200 channels on Directv so there is usually something I want to watch. And like Dark Night said, go outside since the weather is getting better.

200 channels and theres usually something you can watch lol i have sky + with like 500 channels and i still get bored

sssc with ya sky i understand, lol its crap early hours in the morning and their is nothing on and it becomes boring, well ssc im like you, its after so many years of being with the internet, you know your things around and what not, you've been their seen it, theirs just to much for you to think of, kinda hard to get but thats how it is, i can gusse you've been online for ? 7years ?, well i understand if it is lol, but i playy gtasa online and it keeps me entertained, i get chases of other people online, its wicked shit man, keeps you thrilled for a few hours, but i started playing it online a month ago, played all the others on but gta sa is just wicked.

In gta you can become a criminal/999/plane driver/limo driver/taxi driver, you get paid online for it (online cash in gta) and buy things. but theirs more to it such as wanted stars and all that blah blah

if your not in that gaming type go get yourself a game or something.

Other things to do is download music and maybe play with the soundtracks?

maybe not your grounds? umm, try making pics with adoba photoshop, thats cool for a hour or so, do a project or something?, umm, i have no idea what would fill your world, maybe poker online? but hey,goodluck on finding things

yh i play a bit of texas holdem and i have recently upgraded my PSP to 3.9 M33 but i cant find n e games for that, i recently turned my Wii on for the first time in like 2 months aswell,

as for PC gaming im not sure my pc is upto it, it was built as a multi tasking pc and not a gaming pc so cant handle much there although i recently downloaded the classic command & conquerer siberian sun, again also downloaded AOE love them type of games,

just gonna have a flick through them links now as again im bored at my pc lol

en I get bored which is not very often (I have a kid which keeps me pretty busy) and I work full time. So when I get home from work I usually

about everyday/every other day, I go outside with my kid play in the back yard with my daughter when I'm done with that I'm either lifting weights or training in MMA (meaning practing throwing elbows, knees, high kicks punches, combinations, etc.... I have a slam man and free standing heavybag through everlast I practice on. I love it. I go out their and do my thing for a couple hours. Keeps me off the net. But honestly, I'm an internet addict. Meaning I'm always online late at night (after my daughter goes to sleep) i'm usually online sometimes all night.

I'm Either watching different hacking videos, then actually doing the steps in the videos here on my own network here in my house, talking to other hackers on IRC & learning trading information with them, coding new web sites, programming applications with DEV C++, testing and playing with various online Unix/Linux distros, the list can go on and on.

On a side note, I love security. Whether it's network security, server security, database security, internet security, operating system security, I'm all over it. I specialize in security.

I love computer hacking its a passion.;)

I know you wanted some links so I am going to shut up now ;) and post some links for you I hope this helps with getting rid of the boredom. The net is a fun place have fun with it

For different hacking videos, to watch and learn then doing it yourself go to

www.milw0rm.com (scroll to the bottom of the index page) to videos.
www.irongeek.com <--- also has various videos on andrew crenshaws site.
www.youtube.com has some. ;)

for learning about the latest exploits, vulnerabilities, vulnerabilites to exploit, etc...

www.frsirt.com
www.securityfocus.com
www.cert.org
www.sans.org
www.packetstormsecurity.org
www.csrc.nist.gov
http://secwatch.org/
http://secunia.com/
etc....

Back
Top Bottom