very long page

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
I was just wondering about something. i noticed in every sub title of the forum the pages are stretched out in one super long page line.

would'nt it be better or at least better looking to the forum if the page line was only able to reach a certain # before wrapping around and making the second line?

for instance in the social lounge forum, the line page is from 1-566

it would be nice to see that super long page into three lines instead of one...

does anyone agree... ??

by the way, this is just a questiion i had..

yeah, i agree. that is quite unprofessional looking of a website to have the page numbers run on and on like that off the right side of the webpage. it really needs to be fixed to make this site look more professional looking.

well i just thought it would look and feel a little better with two lines but one long one seems a far stretch.... maybe i should have made a poll.

the page number line should end even with the right side of the webpage. there could be an arrow or next button to display more pages past that.

^^ agreed, although maybe David could find a fix for this... :p

EDIT: it's not that big a deal for me, but when i want to go to the last page i have to manually scroll the bottom one til i get to the very last page to click on it.

Yeah it's a big thing here, that I havn't seen on any other boards.

Most go like 1>30

I think it would look good if it just went to a certain number then as you proceded another page would be displayed. Its kind of hard to explain. Do you understand what I'm saying?

yeah it should go like 1,2,3,4,5, all the way to 30 then when it gets to 30 is should go 29,30...552

and then you should have a drop down box with jump to page number then a drop down box with numbers linked 1 - 552 all linked to the appropiate pages,

Back
Top Bottom