Ugh, what a night.

sounds like gangster talk

yep, definitely gangster

doesn't get any more gangster than that

and again...

and bragging about it.

and some people collect stamps but you don't see them sticking them on envelopes. So stop using "collecting" as a cover that you are yourself a wannabe thug dealing drugs and waving your guns in people's faces. You're asking to get shot and you will get whats coming to you.

but you didn't call the cops until after someone was shot. You could have had called them right away and maybe they would have got there in time. You decided to wait and handle things yourself.

again, you clearly made the choice that you wanted to handle things yourself by not calling the police right away so obviously you did want to play "wild west".

wow, a hero in your midst. amazing.

I really did find you a sensible person on this forum for a while, but this is just ridiculous. Its a f*ing party, I left my phone and everything in my car because I don't like having things with me at parties because they are easy to lose. I'm not about to f*ing walk inside and get my phone while my friend is being jumped on by 2 guys, at least one with a god damn knife. Think about WTF you are saying.

And when the hell did you figure MY life out over the internet? Where the f*%k do you have the balls to tell ME that I am a thug wannabe gangster drug dealer?

A, I am in college working on my business management degree. That dosen't sound too gangster.

B, I haven't ever, EVER, mentioned anything about selling drugs or ANYTHING like it. Did I used to smoke? Yeah, but I didn't freakin' sell it.

C, Yeah I like guns, and I believe in being prepared for whatever may happen. I had a gun on my person for a good reason, self defense. And it was mainly just as a scare tactic so that if anything hapenned, they would see it and automatically back off. I would rather fight 3 much larger people than me at once than shoot one of them to get out of the situation. Just because, I would never want to shoot someone. But in a situation like this, where someone's LIFE was at risk from a crazed drunk person, yeah, I completely believe in my friend's decision and I stand behind it completely. He warned him. And then he took a non-lethal shot. So seriously, F*CK off if you have never been in a situation like this. And yes, I seriously want AmericanSensei's opinion on this too, because I believe everyone at that party made the right decision besides the 2 kids...

I really did find you a sensible person on this forum for a while, but this is just ridiculous. Its a f*ing party, I left my phone and everything in my car because I don't like having things with me at parties because they are easy to lose. I'm not about to f*ing walk inside and get my phone while my friend is being jumped on by 2 guys, at least one with a god damn knife. Think about WTF you are saying.

And when the hell did you figure MY life out over the internet? Where the f*%k do you have the balls to tell ME that I am a thug wannabe gangster drug dealer?

A, I am in college working on my business management degree. That dosen't sound too gangster.

B, I haven't ever, EVER, mentioned anything about selling drugs or ANYTHING like it. Did I used to smoke? Yeah, but I didn't freakin' sell it.

C, Yeah I like guns, and I believe in being prepared for whatever may happen. I had a gun on my person for a good reason, self defense. And it was mainly just as a scare tactic so that if anything hapenned, they would see it and automatically back off. I would rather fight 3 much larger people than me at once than shoot one of them to get out of the situation. Just because, I would never want to shoot someone. But in a situation like this, where someone's LIFE was at risk from a crazed drunk person, yeah, I completely believe in my friend's decision and I stand behind it completely. He warned him. And then he took a non-lethal shot. So seriously, F*CK off if you have never been in a situation like this. And yes, I seriously want AmericanSensei's opinion on this too, because I believe everyone at that party made the right decision besides the 2 kids...

i obviously don't give a sh*t what you think of me. It's a forum and I will call on people what I think when I see it.

If you had never pulled a gun, I dont think he would have pulled out an 8" knife... but it sounds like, if you didnt have a gun, it would have went to a fist fight, where, the guy with the knife would have pulled it when you got near him, or if he wasnt winning his part of the fight right away.

Was at a party Friday night as well.

Someone pulled out a 9 on my best friends cousin. We all split at midnight after the warning shot. I didnt know what happened till after, I just heard as shot, said WTF everyone was bouncin, so I got my buddies and drove out.

Damn, whats with kids and guns these days, lol. What did your friends cousin do to make him pull a gun?

Someone is going to come online soon and say, "I was at a party on Friday, and I wasnt exactly invited, and got into a little arguement, and some guy shot my best friend in the knee twice. Maybe it's cause my friend was drunk and pulled a knife..."

Who knows, I was just there hanging. I mean I dont even drink or anything like that.

I think they had beef for a really long time, and they were up in each others face again, so he decided to take it out and shot next to the foot to prove a point.

Damn, whats with kids and guns these days, lol. What did your friends cousin do to make him pull a gun?

Someone is going to come online soon and say, "I was at a party on Friday, and I wasnt exactly invited, and got into a little arguement, and some guy shot my best friend in the knee twice. Maybe it's cause my friend was drunk and pulled a knife..."

I lol'd hard at this. Ahahaha

Back
Top Bottom