jerks at work

Thats pretty bad man, but there are always going to be people trying to step on you to try and keep THEMSELVES afloat and keep their reputation above water. And they feel that keeping yours underwater will help them. These people are ass holes, and you can't let it get to you. No matter what you decide to do from RIGHT NOW, as you read this, no matter what decisions you make because of this, or the attitude you choose to carry out, NONE OF IT matters because chances are, they will still be ass holes in the future. And there will ALWAYS be ass holes in the world. Hell... The world NEEDS ass holes so good and true people such as yourself can be more evident. My advice to you, is to simply get on with it. Some jerks did something mean to someone hoping it would get to you.... It's up to YOU whether to give them what they wanted, or still have a rad ass birthday...

Goodluck :)

this is just f@$$ed up

2moro is my birth day, so in the begining of today, im already happy.

i go to the water park at 9 oclock to begin work

and at 1030, som really, REALLY HOT girl asks me for my number. im like, dam, this is gona be a good day. but something was suspicious, as when i asked for there number, 2/3 said there phone was disconnected, though one of the ones that said it pulled out here phone a wile later, when she dident know i was watchin, but i dident care, i was so happy.

so around 3,4 oclock, my self confiance is the highest it has ever been (and i come from a bad childhood, skool wise if u know wat i mean), im flirtin around, im riding the rides, im having a blast.

20 min. before we close, my boss, whos also a good friend, asks me to come down to see him for a second. soi go see him, and hes with the supervisor of my area.

"wat did i do?" i asked

nothing, nothing, i just want to talk to u for a second, Ralph, the boss says.

"remember that girl that gave u her number in the begining of the day, well, i have some bad news"

im thinkin shes the owners daughter, or she reported me or something.

"it turns out, every supervisor (theres like 8 of them) and some other lifeguards decided to play a prank on u, and told that girl to give u a fake number. there were all laughing and such about it in the break room. Steve ( my supervisor for the day) was man enough to tell me about this when he found it out., im super pissed at everyone involved"

im just standing there, feeling like i was blasting off into space, and a damn nuke came out of no where and blew me up.

my self confidance is now back down to 0, i dident talk, look, or even acknoloadge any1 for an hour,

this sucks, my bday is 2moro, and i was still looking foward to workin.

now, i just dont wanna go

Man thats really harsh, ill tel you my story, happend december 3rd, its worse then yours man so you'll think to your self your lucky not to get what i got.

Ok, I had a friend last year march 2007, well I met her round at a friends house, we got on some silly convo, and i asked her if she watches things, you know to get a convo, she says ''no, so after that she told me she played The sims, ok, i asked her if she had all of them , she says she had just the 1st sims, i told her id get them all for her , she says that would be great, ok, so anyway, she gave me her number, i got them of the tinternet as you do, then i told her i had them, she invited me round at hers, she asked me to install them as she don't know much about all this downloading and using a emulator blah blah, so i got them all on, and it took along time, we both smoked and smoked the gear (weed), so anyway we was both high, and she come and sat next to me, anyway we had a laugh, then next min we just started kissing and then further and by the time you know it, sex came, ok, so we had sex alot, we started having sex almost everynight, we was just friends, we both never wanted a relationship or anything, anyway, by decemeber shit happend bad, we argued a few times and what not but anyway, shit did hit the fan man, i was due for work, and the morning i was due for work shit went fucked up, i went round hers to see her for for about 20mins because my work is just about near her house, so anyway, i woke her up early and we both was speaking and i had sex again with her that morning, now after that everything was great, anyway, what happend is i got to work, and i was doing my thing at work as you do, same old shit lol, anyway it comes my last break at 4:15, so anyway, i went out at 4:15, and i was smoking a cig, then i got carried away in a convo with the other smokers, and i looked at my phone, it says :4:30, well time to go back in, well when i got back in the clock said 4:45 and i was a temp worker aswell, so anyway, i got back to my unit and the supervisor told me why was i late?, i replyed about my phone, she said it was no excuse, anyway, i apologised, well, an hour lator after finshing my work she comes over and tells me im sacked, i was like wtf, this aint right, anyway, i went home, phoned her, she was ok but i stayed at home, anyway, next day the day after that was my B-day which is d-5th 5/12/87 english month format, anyway i got up on the 4th, went round hers, only to hear someone on the other side ofthe door, yer i heard a fuckin guy, so i listend in, and fuck knows, i could'nt make out much, anyway i knocked on the door real loud, she answers, and i looked at her as if to say you dirty fuckin slag, and fuck me man, yes i did, i called her everything, i said to her why was she doing this to me? why did'nt she tell me, well she denied it and as they do thats what they do, but no no no, she did it with someone else man, i knew it, i smelt the sex in the air ffs, anyway, i told her fuck off blah blah and well she lived in block of flats and i knew she would be on her pc, so i shut all the electric down in her flat (in her flat had a bottom floor and on that was the electrics for all the flats), anyway, the next day was a shit day but my birthday, i was just moored all day, bored, it was shit, it was a real let down, man it was a dam bad few days, but now man, im a trainiee accountant, all the finest birds work near me, see them all the time, smiles the lot, but one thing i aint doing yet, i aint gonner ask no female out, fuck that, im leaving it because i work to much and it would'nt match right, i want this job more then a bird for now, its the cash for now.
After iv'e worked and know what im doing then i can fiddle around and tell the ladies im a fanny mehcinic or something, drop your panties let me have a look around lol.

man you'll get over it, dont worry, dont start nothing and it won't be nothing.

goodluck in your job and btw, she must of liked you because even if it was a prank, she'd have to look at who she is doing the prank on and if it aint a good looker, i doubt she will try it, so i think your a good guy and you'll get that girl one day don't worry, just wait and be patient.

Cobra, if that story is true, if you are sleeping with someone without a relationship, they kinda have every right to sleep with whoever they want.

Most people that don't want a relationship and are still having sex, are having sex with multiple people at the same time.

Cobra, if that story is true, if you are sleeping with someone without a relationship, they kinda have every right to sleep with whoever they want.

Most people that don't want a relationship and are still having sex, are having sex with multiple people at the same time.

absolutely, there's nothing saying you're committed to someone if casual sex is all you're having.

o yer i forgot to mention, i asked her if she was sleeping with anyone a few times she said no.

but i dont think it is when your good friends, and also having sex without protection you then she should say to me, yes im clean and so is she .

man its risky sex and im not doing it again lol only with protection, because a few months lator you think to yourself, could you catch something? well, god knows but shit if i have

@defcon_11
well dude, you have to decide whether you're going to rise to it, and give them the laugh that their after, or just ignore them. or get them back...

my advice is don't get a 500lb girl to ask them for a number, cause all that happens is that they tell the girl no and knock back her confidence instead.

the point is that the girls involved we're in on the joke.
I certainly don't suggest that you ask a girl to be a joke to you and your mates on the grounds that she's fat.

I think a better idea would be to ask a lot of gay guys to ask for their number and to start checking them out in a horrible leery way. just make them feel uncomfortable.

@cobra.
yes, that sucks... i've had simillar situations like that and been on both sides of that fence.
Been cheated on, cheated on someone and been the 'other man' as well.
(not something I'm proud of)...

matters of life and love are never really fair. All I can say though is that things generally do get better. (though they may get worse first!).

lol root, yer i agree.

But i would never sleep with a girl if she was with someone, id go and tell the guy tho, because i know what its like so i hate the feeling and to give the guy the same feelings of if someone slept with his bird is horrible, kinda feel ill inside after it but thats the only offer id give a girl, if your with someone no thnx, if your single and not a slag then sure hop abored lol...

anyways i know its harsh root

Back
Top Bottom