Ugh, what a night.

Although I may not agree with this thread, I just chose to not comment on it. Cryman, That was out of line. There is NOTHING funny about someone getting shot, Justified or not, Consider keeping your comments to yourself like I chose to do myself.

yer soz:eek:

not saying there is anything funny about it, just that his "activity's" involve guns and people shot .Dont think many of us would like a life like that.

But then again I have never been to America and Guns may be the only way of self-defence .

yer soz:eek:

not saying there is anything funny about it, just that his "activity's" involve guns and people shot .Dont think many of us would like a life like that.

But then again I have never been to America and Guns may be the only way of self-defence .
No, you dont need guns in america, lol. Unless you mess with the wrong people, and get into the wrong kinda shit, then you may need one for self-defence, but for normal people, you dont need one.
But it's like American muscle... People have guns cause of the power they have! And cause people like quiet the selection for going hunting I guess... Americans love things that go booooom and vrooooom.

No, you dont need guns in america, lol. Unless you mess with the wrong people, and get into the wrong kinda shit, then you may need one for self-defence, but for normal people, you dont need one.
But it's like American muscle... People have guns cause of the power they have! And cause people like quiet the selection for going hunting I guess... Americans love things that go booooom and vrooooom.

Hunting weapons are very different than what most Americans have. You never hear of someone being shot by a bolt action 3ft long hunting rifle :p

Hey, man, I live in America, lol. Yeah there are a lot of people that just collect different shotguns and rifles. Some of my friends parents have tons of guns at their house. Lots of shotguns and rifles, crossbow, but not a whole lot of weaponary like Ghostfl has. Some people collect like him, but not everyone, most gun collections are some sort of hunting weapons.

It pains me to think of almost everyone above me thinking I am some sort of "gangster gang-banger". I COLLECT GUNS. Its simple as that. Do I have an excess or a "plethora" of them? Yeah, I could say so. I like trying out new guns and diferrent types of guns to find my favorite type. I just got a Remmington r700 sniper rifle, and I am completely in love with it.

Me and everyone at the party were all good, close tight friends. These 2 kids, were randoms no one had ever seen before. We had our firearms on us at our own residential property to keep safe from an attack of these kids. Luckily, only 2 of them were there, and it was random. And they still had a knife. I'm just glad they didn't plan to come to this place already with the original guys that tuned up my friend. Then there would have been ALOT more problems that night.

Am I an idiot? No. I would have called the police first thing if I saw them all pull up. But I'm not going to let them start seriously injuring anyone and especially not my own friends while I wait for 10 minutes for the cops to show up! And its a big ass remote neighborhood, so probably 15.

When they get here, they can take over. I'm not trying to have some old west shootout with a bunch of thuggy kids. That shit definitely dosen't interest me. Haha. But I will do what I NEED to do untill the proper authority gets there.

My friend that shot him in the leg even called the police right after he did. Within a minute.

no guns are shit man, I use to know alot about guns threw the things and people i seen, here in england its hard to get guns if your not in with the right crowd, well i stay away man, guns are for stupid punks who dont want a life, guns are weak, my fist would kill you 10x harder then any gun, and anyones fist would , thats if you can throw a punch, a gun is a trigger finger free roll, theirs no point using any weapons, you wanna fight you fight right, you wanna win dirty, you use guns.

I kinda don't belive your story but itks not right for me to say its bullshit because things like this happens everyday in the world so im not commenting on if its true, but if i was you kid, get a life, get out of the guns, their for kids with no life!

being attracted by guns such as your self is still bad, you don;t wanna like guns, their to of course in this world.

no guns are shit man, I use to know alot about guns threw the things and people i seen, here in england its hard to get guns if your not in with the right crowd, well i stay away man, guns are for stupid punks who dont want a life, guns are weak, my fist would kill you 10x harder then any gun, and anyones fist would , thats if you can throw a punch, a gun is a trigger finger free roll, theirs no point using any weapons, you wanna fight you fight right, you wanna win dirty, you use guns.

I kinda don't belive your story but itks not right for me to say its bullshit because things like this happens everyday in the world so im not commenting on if its true, but if i was you kid, get a life, get out of the guns, their for kids with no life!

being attracted by guns such as your self is still bad, you don;t wanna like guns, their to of course in this world.

Umm, excuse me? This "kid" couldn't read your bullsh*t due to the grammatical inaccuracies GALORE. But what I did get out of it was something about you calling me a punk kid with no life? Yes, you are an idiot for not reading a damn thing I wrote. Now please leave my thread.

I believe his story, and I dont really see anything wrong with him collecting guns. Using guns, yes I can see quite a problem with that. idk why you had a shotgun under the counter though... If you are using a shotgun at close range, you cant just aim for the legs, unless you have slugs in I guess. But if the story is true, then if someone drunk rushes you with a knife... what are you gonna do? Let your friend die from knife wounds? Or make the man with the knife take a fall, but not be killed? IMO, it could have turned out a helluva lot worse if he didnt have any weapons... If they didnt have any guns more then one person at this party could have been hurt badly or killed from a knife. Someone could have just tripped the drunk while he was running with the knife though... and he fell on his on knife... his own damn fault for being an idiot.

I believe his story, and I dont really see anything wrong with him collecting guns. Using guns, yes I can see quite a problem with that. idk why you had a shotgun under the counter though... If you are using a shotgun at close range, you cant just aim for the legs, unless you have slugs in I guess. But if the story is true, then if someone drunk rushes you with a knife... what are you gonna do? Let your friend die from knife wounds? Or make the man with the knife take a fall, but not be killed? IMO, it could have turned out a helluva lot worse if he didnt have any weapons... If they didnt have any guns more then one person at this party could have been hurt badly or killed from a knife. Someone could have just tripped the drunk while he was running with the knife though... and he fell on his on knife... his own damn fault for being an idiot.

The shotgun was kept inside under the counter incase they did in fact try to come here with a bunch of people. Luckily, they didn't and these 2 random kids were just their friends.

The whole party was outside in the garage and patio, we locked up the whole house, only select people had a key.

Anyways, I don't find one thing I did wrong... A, I never shot anyone. I just fired off a round into the ground so that the drunk guy would get off my friend and give my friend the time he needed to recover. B, my friend didn't either. He clearly warned him to back off and leave now before anyone is hurt, and the drunk rushed him with a FREAKING KNIFE in his hand. Not a swiss army pocket knife. A freakin 8 inch blade knife. He obviously didn't want to hurt anyone, so he lowered the gun and shot him in the leg to stop his assault. And it worked. Then he proceeded to call the police.

The situation was handled about as well as it could have been, short of having a police officer hanging out at the party waiting for something to happen... :rolleyes:

Well my homeboy...

sounds like gangster talk

So I had my shotgun inside under the sink and my pistol seperated (magazine, gun, slide) in my pockets.

yep, definitely gangster

...so I pulled out my glock27 and fired a round into the ground..

doesn't get any more gangster than that

had his Walther already pointed at the guy with a laser beam bouncing in between his eyes.

and again...

I am no doctor, but it definitely looked like there was one round in each knee cap... Thats gotta stingggg.... AND they were hollow points =\

and bragging about it.

It pains me to think of almost everyone above me thinking I am some sort of "gangster gang-banger". I COLLECT GUNS. Its simple as that. Do I have an excess or a "plethora" of them? Yeah, I could say so. I like trying out new guns and diferrent types of guns to find my favorite type. I just got a Remmington r700 sniper rifle, and I am completely in love with it.

and some people collect stamps but you don't see them sticking them on envelopes. So stop using "collecting" as a cover that you are yourself a wannabe thug dealing drugs and waving your guns in people's faces. You're asking to get shot and you will get whats coming to you.

Am I an idiot? No. I would have called the police first thing if I saw them all pull up. But I'm not going to let them start seriously injuring anyone and especially not my own friends while I wait for 10 minutes for the cops to show up! And its a big ass remote neighborhood, so probably 15.

but you didn't call the cops until after someone was shot. You could have had called them right away and maybe they would have got there in time. You decided to wait and handle things yourself.

When they get here, they can take over. I'm not trying to have some old west shootout with a bunch of thuggy kids. That shit definitely dosen't interest me. Haha. But I will do what I NEED to do untill the proper authority gets there.

again, you clearly made the choice that you wanted to handle things yourself by not calling the police right away so obviously you did want to play "wild west".

My friend that shot him in the leg even called the police right after he did. Within a minute.

wow, a hero in your midst. amazing.

Back
Top Bottom