I _______ World of Warcraft.

..No thanks..

As far as blizzard goes, I only like them for their RTS games (Though Rock 'N Roll Racing is so badass..)

i used to be like that. i like quick multiplayer thrills, but when i started to play starcraft competitively, like aiming to be good enough to be in wcg and stuff, i really can sit for hours and play game after game.

I'm addicted to starcraft like crack at the moment. Such a good game.. pure classic.

..No thanks..

As far as blizzard goes, I only like them for their RTS games (Though Rock 'N Roll Racing is so badass..)

I'm addicted to starcraft like crack at the moment. Such a good game.. pure classic.

Still a lot of players on starcraft huh?

heh. That game runs on practically anything. Even my old p1 100mhz with 24 megs of ram.

But if you get big games going with a lot of stuff happening, it can get really slow on anything less than 1 ghz.

Fill in the blank.

I used to play the game. I'm not much of a gamer and don't really know *everything* about it, but it took me almost 18 months to get a level 60 troll hunter. Thats how little I used to play that damn game.

And then the expansion came out, and I got myself to level 61 in four months. Woohoo.

And now there's a SECOND expansion coming out? WTF? I must say I'm tempted to play again, but I never had a burning desire to sit down for hours and level my character.

But yeah, fill in the blank.

I find that world of warcraft is played by Gamers that have there ass stuck to the computer chair, and for gamers that don't have any LIFE what so ever i know some guy that left school and quit his job when the wowbc came out i was like i am not your friend anymore

Back
Top Bottom