Car Thread!

I know they're stock. I have a buddy with a 300ZX. They just look so horribly 90's. lol

Needs moar Turbonator. Put 2 (or 4 since you have twin turbos for TWICE THE HP!) in there and you'll be burning Enzos. :D

Then you gotta put some NAWWWZ in yo!
Maybe fit in some TEE-AR-DEE HEADERS!
Oh and don't forget the Grapefruit Launcher exhaust so you can get an additional 10 HORSIES!
Then you can buy a $300 Cold Air Intake and get an additional 15 HP! zOMG!

Now you can tell everyone "OMG IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDD!!!111!!11!1!!!"

Wow, alvino, lol.
Go headers to straight pipes, lol.

I have a cold air intake!! I dunno if it adds 15HP, supposedly adds 17, but idk, I think it really makes a difference if you put a high flow muffler on there too.

Usually they claim hp gains on cars that are already modified because they react better to intake upgrades.

It's probably more like 6 to the wheels depending on what your motor is. Bigger engines react better. A small 4-cyl might gain like 3 or 4 if the exhaust is stock.

It has about 285 Ftlbs :)

Thanks, Yea i like the look alot, I'm falling in love with this car lol...
I trying to keep the modding bug from biting me.....wait....uhh ohhh.... Ouch...

Ohh damnit here we go....

I always loved 300zx's did you saw the one from Kill Bill Volume 1? It looked sick JDM y0! Fairlady Z :cool: Im sure will mod the hell outta that thing since you were looking for speed :p Nothing wrong with that keep us updated haha

Kill bill 300zx
killbillnissan2gp4.jpg

I know they're stock. I have a buddy with a 300ZX. They just look so horribly 90's. lol

They dont I think so they look great. Actually they quit making them at 2000 in Japan, US stopped importing them at 96.

You won't get more than 6-8HP from a CAI, maybe a bit more if you have a high-flow exhaust. It's just a lot of companies advertise their CAI to give you an extra 20HP and it's complete and utter bullshit cause either it's made up or they dyno it while they have racing parts like high-flow headers, exhaust and a track pipe, not just what the part itself adds if you keep everything else stock.

Back
Top Bottom