Car Thread!

^^ Well no its not as simple, but thats the basics. I just finished a chapter on this in physics... Torque is the energy something has to move in a circular motion.

On a side note, I just went to advanced auto parts and picked up some oil to change the oil in my truck sometime soon. Be the first automotive thing I have done other then rotating my tires, lol.

How bout torque?
I say, Torque gets you going, HP keeps you going.

It has about 285 Ftlbs :)

Beautiful! Looks mint I always loved the 300ZX it doesnt look like a 90's car. The TT has a lot of modding potential, if you got the moding bug on your DSM im sure you will get it at the 300ZX. Gratz.

Thanks, Yea i like the look alot, I'm falling in love with this car lol...
I trying to keep the modding bug from biting me.....wait....uhh ohhh.... Ouch...

Ohh damnit here we go....

my ultimate dream car is this :

1969 chevy chevelle malibu only i want it in black !!

69chevymalibu-1.jpg

I cant wait til my friend gets his liscense. I drive him to school every other week, when he is at his dads house, cause he is like my nieghbor almost. So when he gets his liscense, he said he will drive me the school in the Trans AM!!! Which will have a freshly re-built 455 in it!! That is amercan Muscle there. 7.5L of pure gas guzzling power.

It has about 285 Ftlbs :)

Thanks, Yea i like the look alot, I'm falling in love with this car lol...
I trying to keep the modding bug from biting me.....wait....uhh ohhh.... Ouch...

Ohh damnit here we go....

Just whatever you do, don't rice it out. JDM or bust.

Right now I'm in the process of buying a truck identical to this one
xtremeplaya.jpg

(2002 S-10 Xtreme)
Cept' the one I'm hoping to get doesn't have rims that big, the custom tail light or the hard top bed cover.

Lol exactly;) the truck I'm looking at actually has a aftermarket spray in bed liner, but after I recover financially from buying it I aim to put about $500-800 for a nicer sound system:D

Back
Top Bottom