So I visited a nuclear bomb shelter today.

superman22x

Golden Master
It was pretty cool. Near my friend Zachs house, my friend martin and I went over there. And we could see it through the brush, and I thought it was going to be one of those personnal bomb shelters, that go in your back yard that are smaller. No, not this thing. Martin was like, "Zach are you sure thats a bomb shelter not a factory? lol, cause from the front this thing was 20 feet tall, with walls that shortened as the extended outward about 30 feet in each direction. It was built into the hill, so this was only the front. But once we got closer we could tell it really was a bomb shelter, because it was older, 60s from the cold war, and on the front was the sign that gave it away.
"Sounding horn & Red light indicates Nuclear Blast System activated"
And another sign, "DO NOT ENTER, Strobe lights and alarm system will be activated. CO2 gas equioed."

There were 3 cars in the parking lot, I assume workers inside. There was a post-it not near the door saying to ring the doorbell or something, lol.

We also climbed around back on top of it. Nothing to see up there, except the big heating radiator or something, and other chimneys and random stuff placed about the hill.

It was a pretty cool thing to see, we are hoping to go back and make some kind of movie with it... But we will probably have to ask permission from the property owners and the workers or something.

Yeah, so do I, lol. I have one of the sign, but its on my phone, I will take pics next time, I might go to his house tommorrow, idk.

Back
Top Bottom