Ugh, what a night.

Hmm.. mine was alot more uneventful than yours then, went to a friends house to play a couple hours of brawl then went home and watched a few movies (all legal this time to my surprise). That about sums it up.

Lol, nice guys.

This thread wasn't to start shit, by the way. I don't need to tell you guys what happened because I already mentioned, GUNS WERE DRAWN. And it wasn't at a shooting range, so I got pretty irritated pretty quickly.

The point of the thread was to see what OTHER people did for their Friday night :)

Well you tell us guns were drawn, and thats not like a party game anymore like it was back in hte day inthe west, lol. So its a bit odd. What exactly happened?

Well my homeboy and I are throwing a party lastnight. Nothing huge, just a keg and beer pong and stuff... And a week earlier, my friend was viciously jumped by some "wannabe thugs", and they bruised him up real good. And there was a slight chance that they would be coming to this party "rolling 10 deep" (with a bunch of people), trying to start more shit. So I had my shotgun inside under the sink and my pistol seperated (magazine, gun, slide) in my pockets. The original guy dosen't show up, but a few of his homeboys apparently were already there and started shit when we mentioned the guys name, and him being an ass hole. So they start shit and try to jump my good buddy, and the homeowner of the freakin' party! So ofcourse I wasn't having that shit, so I pulled out my glock27 and fired a round into the ground and got them to stop fighting REALL quick. In just that split second it took them to stop throwing punches and find who it was that shot a gun, my buddy got up off the ground and had his Walther already pointed at the guy with a laser beam bouncing in between his eyes. From that point on we basically told them to get f*****g lost or they will have rounds in their legs by the end of the night. So the kid with the beam on his head just put his hands up and casually started making his way out, but his friend was drunk and still trying to be all "hard" screaming "You ain't gon' shoot me b*tchhh!", and My friend did exactly as I told him, he first publicly warned him "This is my property, you aren't welcomed on it. Now you can either take a step backwards and leave or take a couple more steps forward and get shot on the basis of self defense. What do you wanna do" (Obviously he didn't say it like that... but thats the gist of it.)

Well.... kid is in idiot and tries to rush him with a knife he just whipped out. My buddy didn't have a choice, he lowered the laser and shot him in the legs. I am no doctor, but it definitely looked like there was one round in each knee cap... Thats gotta stingggg.... AND they were hollow points =\

He calls the police, gets shit situated, they collect witness statements, ALOT.. Because no one at the party liked those kids, and also, because it was actually self defense, and he made a verbal warning in front of everyone.

It was such an unnecessary and stupid way to end a good party... But this guy is like family to me, and NO ONE will ever come close to harming my family without me having something to do with it. That just doesn't happen. I would pull a gun on the pope if he was trying to rush my friend with a knife.

But I'm headed over to his place now to help clean up, so I will get back t you guys later. Damnit superman, you got me to spill :p

My friday night was typical, just rollin' around town with my gat poppin 9's in thugs' backs while my bro was sportin his 4-5.

Nice story man, I guess it was self defense, but damn, right in the Knee-caps? That has got to hurt like hell. And its permanent damage too probably... But he did pull a knife, idiot. But you better watch your back now...

Yeah another typical little rude boy you ain't impressing no one.........another one for the ignore button.

i new we could make you spill :D

so hows the guys knee's , did the police come around and ask questions and all that ????

Back
Top Bottom