Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE BACK PAIN! It's really weird. My back seems fine when I lay down, and it's still fine when I'm sitting in my wheelchair...at least for the first few hours. Then it starts to hurt around my left shoulder, or under my shoulder blade, or the middle of my back; I never know where it's gonna settle. At least it's not throbbing this time.

Today's been a rather hectic day...first off the weather was really bad...alot of tornados around the state, one came within 4 miles of my house...haha I could see the clouds rolling and twisting, folks from the community started coming over to our house (our house has a storm shelter in the basement). While folks were here I was outside trying to capture a lightning strike with my camera when I thought I heard a car run off the road. I got in my turnout gear and rode the roads through our community and didn't see anything thankfully.

Found out during the bad weather there were 2 people were struck by lightning 6-7 miles up the road running to their outdoor storm shelter. Then later that evening there was a house fire in a neighboring community, and then to top it all off a car caught on fire in our community, so i got to put my super hero clothes on again and go to that..other members of our department were already on scene and had it kinda under control, a guy who lived there even had his garden hose on it lol. Turned out the guy who owned the car was just driving through when it caught on fire, he pulled it into these people's driveway and called 911, when me and my dad got there I heard weeping, sobbing and yellin'. The lady who owned the driveway the guy had his burning car in was mighty mad at this guy...she was weeping and then out of nowhere screaming "YOU SON OF A B****, HOW DARE YOU PARK IN MY YARD! *weeps* YOU....YOU A*****E, I WANT THIS CAR MOVED....NOW!!!

But anyway, now I'm back and I need to sleep because tomorrow I have to take the ACT lol

Damn, that sounds... exciting...
ACT the next day, that sucks. Good luck!! You are proly already taking it now as I post, lol.

:eek:

Holy crap batman, that test was brutal:(

Heh for some reason I think I'm gonna score in the single digits and end up being with the kids who eat glue and have their mittens sown onto their jackets:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom