So i'm joining the military

Is 18 the age in the US? In Canada, you only have to be 16 to join the military, i'll be quite a bit older than alot of other recruits/

ill be going to collage for the air force so i come out as an officer
big edge in the usa military
im looking to fly planes, fix them or join up in cyber defense

war propaganda has brainwashed you all. There isn't as much dignity as you think fighting for your country because it's not really your country that you're fighting for. It never has been.

congratulations! and good luck. the experience will be good, as will the educational benefits of having your college paid for when you're done.

I've also just decided on a career in the army after considering a trade apprenticeship but nothing really appeals to me. I like music but it's more of a passion than a career and I'm interested in multimedia and the IT industry but I really don't have the experience.

I was a cadet for a year or so when I was a few years younger and eventually lost interest but now I'm serious and I think it's really for me, I just have to work on my fitness. I just got back from a party so typing this is hard haha but that's cool you made the same choice and it suits your interests. I think I'll serve in war was a regular soldier though, it's the only career I'm interested in at the moment.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;782774 said:
Congrats man hope you enjoy it. What is your field of study going to be and where do Canadians go to for there training?

My field of study civilian wise will be network engineering and security analyst, field of study in the military will be a signal operator.

I go for training in Brandon, Manitoba (And Kingston, Ontario later on). Canadians train all over the place however.

Back
Top Bottom