Ugh, what a night.

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
It was just a strange night all around. Really really good of a night, but then again, guns had to be drawn. It was just, ahhh...

Anyone else have an interesting good Friday night?:p

man , u always do this too us . post as little info as you can and make us itch to hear the rest of the story

WHAT HAPPENED!

i electricuted my self with copper wire and a battery. got a hook stuck in my finger while tying fly and found a proxy.

man , u always do this too us . post as little info as you can and make us itch to hear the rest of the story

WHAT HAPPENED!

Nah.. this one is just not being said. Haha, electrified? wtf? :p

It was just a strange night all around. Really really good of a night, but then again, guns had to be drawn. It was just, ahhh...

Anyone else have an interesting good Friday night?:p

mine sucked (day to) the girl ive been trying to date for like the last month i just found out got a new boyfriend....

got drunk, did some hacking on different p2p networks, and watched saw 4 popped 2 vicodin (for pain) and to help me sleep and then I passed out 52 minutes later woke up in front of the computer woke up ate some chiense food about 3 in the morning and been online ever since. Ready to do it again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom