So i'm joining the military

So how big will Canada's Army be?

6 or 7 people now?

hahaha I'm just playing bro. Congrats and i hope it works out for you.

Your a Knowledgeable member here, and do good work.

So how big will Canada's Army be?

6 or 7 people now?

hahaha I'm just playing bro. Congrats and i hope it works out for you.

Your a Knowledgeable member here, and do good work.

62,000 reg forces, 25,000 reserve forces. Yeah, it is quite small.

In comparison, the US special forces groups combined are like 45,000 people?

The amount of US troops in Iraq is double the amount of Canadian military members :O

wow , so your theres twice the amount of Americans in Iraq ATM
and they would still have people left over

62,000 reg forces, 25,000 reserve forces. Yeah, it is quite small.

In comparison, the US special forces groups combined are like 45,000 people?

The amount of US troops in Iraq is double the amount of Canadian military members :O

Yea We are a superpower.... And we act like it...

But not about to start talking about politics on here.

I am just going to leave it at congrats.... :)

I know I wont get drafted ever... Diabetes... Kinda sucks, cause I would consider military otherwise maybe. Gets a helluva a lot paid for, and the years you are serving, you dont need to pay for much, so you can save a lot of money, then, when you are older you will have a lot MORE money and yeah.
!

yeah, and seeing as you are in the usa there would be a very high chance of you getting yourself blown up before you get a chance to spend that money.
If someone wants to join the military because of money.. don't. In the end they don't really pay you that much and it's the kind of job that you shouldn't do just to get money.

yeah, and seeing as you are in the usa there would be a very high chance of you getting yourself blown up before you get a chance to spend that money.
If someone wants to join the military because of money.. don't. In the end they don't really pay you that much and it's the kind of job that you shouldn't do just to get money.

One in 700 US troops have died in Iraq approx (2.8 million troops \ 4000 casualty's)

One in 746 Canadian troops have died in Afghanistan. (I only included reg forces in this calculation)

It's dangerous all around for all country's, I suspect the ratio of contractors killed has been even higher. Just want to point out the fact, out of the NATO country's that the US is not the only country facing high casualty ratios.

You can join the Army at 16(just before your 17th birthday) in the UK but you get to go to an army college till your about 18, then you step up to the big boys, I cant remember exactly how long but my cousin did it that way.

Back
Top Bottom