Car Thread!

Eh, I stopped liking the Z after the 280. The 300ZX was when it started becoming Americanized. It's probably powerful, yes, but it's so...bleh. It's the opposite of what the whole Z series should've been. A small, light, quick and good looking sports coupe.

That's just my opinion though...if you love your new car, power to you man. ;) Get some new wheels though. :)

Damn man thats nice.

Powerful? I'm assuming soo.

Yea Love its stock power.

I am happy :)

Eh, I stopped liking the Z after the 280. The 300ZX was when it started becoming Americanized. It's probably powerful, yes, but it's so...bleh. It's the opposite of what the whole Z series should've been. A small, light, quick and good looking sports coupe.

That's just my opinion though...if you love your new car, power to you man. ;) Get some new wheels though. :)

I do love it. It has plenty of power and i dont have to tinker with it. I can just enjoy it the way it is

you buy the wheels I will put em on. ;)

I do love it. It has plenty of power and i dont have to tinker with it. I can just enjoy it the way it is

you buy the wheels I will put em on. ;)

What are the specs?

Haha, in that case...I'll buy you some DUBs or some Autozone hubcaps. :)

I think they put out around 270-ish HP.

yea they are rated at 300 HP, probally about 270 WHP....

ohh yea and I ordered an air filter for the intake.... (whats supposed to give you another 10-20HP on the TT's )

What are the specs?

Haha, in that case...I'll buy you some DUBs or some Autozone hubcaps. :)

ohh yea i cant wait lol... Actually my buddy has some really nice rims he is letting me use. i will show pics when i get them on.

Specs on the car.....

1990 300ZX Twin Turbo
300HP
5 Speed
Weighs about 3450lbs

anything else?

No, torque is the power the wheels have to spin basically. HP, is just a measurement of power-output. Thats why torque gets you going, gets the wheels spinning at the beginning.

Re: Big Update (new Car)

HEY GUYS,

Figured i would show you my new ride.

I picked it up from the Original Owners wife (Owner was an older gentleman that passed away) In Arizona (No Rust) Garaged car.

Its ALL STOCK, ALL ORIGINAL. 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo - 5 speed.

69,000 Miles.

My goal for this car is just to drive and enjoy.. I will do little too no mods on it.

(I have already smoked enough cars with my old DSM)

Check it out.

yes1is5.jpg

yes2ge9.jpg

yes3wx5.jpg

yes4ww6.jpg

yes5gj0.jpg

Beautiful! Looks mint I always loved the 300ZX it doesnt look like a 90's car. The TT has a lot of modding potential, if you got the moding bug on your DSM im sure you will get it at the 300ZX. Gratz.

Back
Top Bottom