A white Deer, in the middle of the yard?!?

Hmmm...from the pics it isn't a white tail deer, the antlers are a different shape, very tall. Looks kinda like a mule deer or something..it isn't a reindeer is it?

if it isn't a domesticated deer/deer variant it looks as though it could be a albino

There was an albino deer at the nuclear plant. The site is a wildlife refuge. Someone killed it anyway, and I'm not sure they were open for hunting at that time.

It was lucky to have lived that long though. That would never happen in the wild. Apparently it had a baby too, it was white with a brown saddle shape on its back.

Yeah, its def. not a white-tail. Nor is a mule deer. Its something wierd from the farm I guess.

Maybe not a cow and a horse... lol, too small for that. It looks like a deer. Maybe a moose and a fox. Or maybe its... a... JACKALOPE!!

im not sure if it will cover you , but i saw on south park .
if you yell "its coming right for us " its self defense . then its legal to kill .
:D

lol just kidding , dont kill it

what is that black thing on his head..

about what Ahyoka said , if it has a red nose . you have found rudolf

The black thing is some kinda rag or something, and there is also some wire.
When I first saw it, I was like, WTF?!?!?! I mean, how often do you see a white deer with a huge rack like that, and mooselike antlers in the middle of a drivewway, with a truck driving towards it... I was afraid it was gonna freak and cut back accross the driveway to the woods when it was in the yard.

ohh ok , well ive never seen a dear because i live in Australia
.....guessing its like me seeing a white kangaroo

I want to see a kangaroo!!!
But w/e this animal is, it probably needs to be captured soon, or its going to be hit on the main road, cause its not scared of cars or anything really.

Back
Top Bottom