jerks at work

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
this is just f@$$ed up

2moro is my birth day, so in the begining of today, im already happy.

i go to the water park at 9 oclock to begin work

and at 1030, som really, REALLY HOT girl asks me for my number. im like, dam, this is gona be a good day. but something was suspicious, as when i asked for there number, 2/3 said there phone was disconnected, though one of the ones that said it pulled out here phone a wile later, when she dident know i was watchin, but i dident care, i was so happy.

so around 3,4 oclock, my self confiance is the highest it has ever been (and i come from a bad childhood, skool wise if u know wat i mean), im flirtin around, im riding the rides, im having a blast.

20 min. before we close, my boss, whos also a good friend, asks me to come down to see him for a second. soi go see him, and hes with the supervisor of my area.

"wat did i do?" i asked

nothing, nothing, i just want to talk to u for a second, Ralph, the boss says.

"remember that girl that gave u her number in the begining of the day, well, i have some bad news"

im thinkin shes the owners daughter, or she reported me or something.

"it turns out, every supervisor (theres like 8 of them) and some other lifeguards decided to play a prank on u, and told that girl to give u a fake number. there were all laughing and such about it in the break room. Steve ( my supervisor for the day) was man enough to tell me about this when he found it out., im super pissed at everyone involved"

im just standing there, feeling like i was blasting off into space, and a damn nuke came out of no where and blew me up.

my self confidance is now back down to 0, i dident talk, look, or even acknoloadge any1 for an hour,

this sucks, my bday is 2moro, and i was still looking foward to workin.

now, i just dont wanna go

That's pretty screwed up. I can understand coworkers messing with each other, but that was a little too much IMO. The best thing you could do is forget about it, or find a way to get them back :D

sounds like somethin the guys where i work would do, just get 'em back, you'll laugh about it someday when you look back...

19 today, and i cant even celebrate it, my docshound (i know i spelt that wrong) just is having surgery, after my parent found here paralyzed today

and work was horrible too

sad, that would really take ur self confidence down.

i think superman is onto somthing there :D

Back
Top Bottom