Double posts will now auto merged!

I'm sorry - I'm not following you

Example, I post a thread at 9am and and no else replies, then say 12pm the list of threads seen in the New post menu changes/resets so now its only showing new posts after 12pm, ok so far, now say at 5pm I need some more help relating to the thread/post at 9am, because no one has posted in that thread, if I chose to post something else like " I tried this or that but this is now happening bla bla" it will just join into the first post but that will be hidden so no one will be able to read the update, what Im trying to say is how do we refresh a older post of say a day, back onto the forum, my original post may have been posted when no one was on so it hadn't had enough time to receive a reply.

Blackjack, that is probally the only downside to this.

For those of you who don't understand what he is saying, it's a bump to add more info like two hours later informing us how a suggested fix worked. In that case, you could PM a member and have them bump it/add the info for you.

is there an option anywhere to make a merged post show up highlighted as a new one?

Back
Top Bottom