One week to live....

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
So I was thinking about this last night, what would you guys do if you knew you only had one week to live?

I'm not real sure what I'd do, but I do know that there are a few people I'd like to find and shoot....lol I'd probably go out and do some things I've never done before like skydiving or bungee jumping or something like that. I'd also spend a lot of time with my family and friends. Maybe spend a bunch of money on something stupid from ebay or something like that.....lol

i would pay whatever it takes to take a lap with jr. at daytona
Just write to him and tell him you're dying and you're a huge fan and whatever, they'll probably let you do it for free.

That'd be a good one though.

If i had one week to live,i would beat the hell out of this guy i hate.
Spend all my money.
And when the last day was here i would smash up all things i have.

spend loads of money on something from ebay? what if they didn't bother to post it till the end of the week?

I think i'd just spend the time with friends and family. probably do some cool things, but nothing that'd take to long to get to. I mean I'd say things like visit australia (cause i've never been and heard it's great), but then I'd waste a whole day getting there and a whole day getting back!

so I think it'd be all about spending the last days of my life enjoying the simple things, friends family and the world. writting letters to people stuff like that. making sure as much as possible that everything was in order before i went.

take out a mega loan and have fun in fast cars..... im gonna die anyway, doesnt matter about crashing lol

one thing i would really like to try would be to see how simple it is to steal from shops,

i mean if considered it but thought well if i get caught its not worth it, but im sure i could easily get away with stealing a good few things

Back
Top Bottom