Just registered!

jonnyboy1

Solid State Member
Hello, i just registered to these forums. I come here every so often to search for computer related stuff (of course =]) and to keep update on the latest stuff thats out. Hope to have a good time here! My name is Jon and i'm 28 years young!

Thanks, Jon

Ooops, i just fixed it... Sorry about that. I just build this system, it's my dream computer! Fell in love with it the first 5 seconds! I don't really like Assassin's Creed, i am more into FPS games and racing games.

Also, i added some stuff up for sale. If anyone is interested in some photography equipment or an itouch, check it out. Thanks for the warm welcome so far! =] Always love a good community!

Ooops, i just fixed it... Sorry about that. I just build this system, it's my dream computer! Fell in love with it the first 5 seconds! I don't really like Assassin's Creed, i am more into FPS games and racing games.

Also, i added some stuff up for sale. If anyone is interested in some photography equipment or an itouch, check it out. Thanks for the warm welcome so far! =] Always love a good community!

Ah, well I only suggested it because it has really steep system requirements.

You could always play gears of war... mmm.... gears of war.

Back
Top Bottom