Has anyone been to Switzerland?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I'll be there July 30 until August 10. It looks like a kick arse country. My friend and I are staying with a girl he met who lives there.

i have never been there myself, but i'm sure it would be a blast. i would'nt mind going on an African safari though. i have never been out of the county before., but there is a 1st time for everything.

i am on the East Coast.... i live in the tri state region. :p

edit: so you will have to bring back some pics for us to see ok ? oh and you can Fed Ex me a suvenouir

strange i thought you lived in the UK or used to live in America and moved there. But i think you should take a trip out of the country. There's lots to see :D

i know !! although i have never been out of the country, i want to go so bad to the Bahamas... :p
i love to go swimming and i think going swimming there would be mega koolness.

I've been to Canada!! Just for a night though, lol. Then we drove to Niagra falls, and back in the states on the way to Maine. But if I were to go out of the country, I would like to either go to Canada again, or accross the sea to Australia or the UK, or maybe Paris...

I've been to Canada!! Just for a night though, lol. Then we drove to Niagra falls, and back in the states on the way to Maine. But if I were to go out of the country, I would like to either go to Canada again, or accross the sea to Australia or the UK, or maybe Paris...

hey super.... where are you from man if you don't mind me asking ?

Back
Top Bottom