Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man... yeah i have been away for some time, but now i finally can spend more time here. as you can tell alot has changed since you been away too.

i sure hope some of the long term members here start posting again. it would be a very good thing to see alot of members coming back after along time away too.

well my friend, keep up the posting !!

i did'nt mean to triple post, i just wanted to reply to the thread. anyways not replying can be even more of a crime...tsk tsk

Yeah, then there is always that unwritten rule, never talk back to a mod. It's like smartassing a cop, just not smart, lol.

it's all good, i know many are quick to state the rules to everyone...i find it easy to edit a thread but i was in a hurry and gave a quick reply to those.... :p

thanx superman22 for the support..... hehe

when you're a mod and someone objects to your post you say "I am above the law!" and backhand slap the trouble causing member into their rightful place.

It's like Superbad, you know, pop on the headlights for reds, pop out the ban Hammer for smartasses, lol.

Anyway back on the subject.
Random.

omg i feel proper ill now. got a splitting headache, and hurts when i swallow. its just when i try and walk about i feel so lifeless. i need a quick fix :p
want to go out boozing tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom