Car Thread!

I'm a bit more partial to straights. I like being pushed against the seat as you fly through the gears. That is, when you have the power to fly through the gears.... Mine doesnt really, but I try anyway, lol.

what is it with the RX-8? sure its a nice car... but every single post you have made in here is referring to it.. nice cars, but there are alot of cars for the same money i would rather have..

i love corners, great fun.. prefer corners to straights, my car has traction control and alot of grip lol.. the torque of the diesel makes it fun too..

I love the torque of my truck. It doesnt come in very high with HP, just under 200. But with torque, its about 240, so it does a good job there.

what is it with the RX-8? sure its a nice car... but every single post you have made in here is referring to it.. nice cars, but there are alot of cars for the same money i would rather have..

i love corners, great fun.. prefer corners to straights, my car has traction control and alot of grip lol.. the torque of the diesel makes it fun too..

Sounds like you never drove an 8...

Big Update (new Car)

HEY GUYS,

Figured i would show you my new ride.

I picked it up from the Original Owners wife (Owner was an older gentleman that passed away) In Arizona (No Rust) Garaged car.

Its ALL STOCK, ALL ORIGINAL. 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo - 5 speed.

69,000 Miles.

My goal for this car is just to drive and enjoy.. I will do little too no mods on it.

(I have already smoked enough cars with my old DSM)

Check it out.

yes1is5.jpg

yes2ge9.jpg

yes3wx5.jpg

yes4ww6.jpg

yes5gj0.jpg

That's pretty nice. We have a N/A one at the school auto shop. Looking under the hood, I don't want to work on it.

Back
Top Bottom