Thats what i was thinking lol

What can I say, I'm a sneaky guy:cool: :p

...Much like Ninja:D

==++----++==
-=|EDIT|=-
==++----++==
:D

l_dfb7e68323e1fb40f6a860713a5c394e.jpg

Here's a picture of myself and Brad Williams, after his comedy sketch at the Stardome (a comedy club in Alabama) a awesome guy and one of the funniest dudes I have ever met.

Hey David post a picture of you I want to see what you look like.
rbfsxj.jpg

The closest thing I have. It was last summer. My dad is the Bald one I am the only boy. The three girls are me dads X/ friends, and the girl is my dads x/ friend. I am trying to find this one of me my brother and his wife at Christmas time.

I right now look older, starting to grow a stash, and a lot taller.

nic pic of the family... if ya want to know what David looks like, just look at his avitar. probably changed since he posted that though...

Hhaha I have no idea, she is from a remote island off the coast of BC lol, I havent been to many Canadian schools "as in none" so i cant tell you either way lol....

We went to a Nashville Predators game last night and had a blast!

Yeah, but it's the Predators. :p

Shame the Sharks just lost last night. Game 1 of the playoffs. :( It's okay, they'll come back and win it all.

Yeah, but it's the Predators. :p

Shame the Sharks just lost last night. Game 1 of the playoffs. :( It's okay, they'll come back and win it all.

hhaha I enjoy watching them, i dont know that much about teams n players. I just like to watch the games, it get into them :)

Back
Top Bottom